segunda-feira, 5 de dezembro de 2011

Epic


-----Email-----


Is there a way I can send a gift card or something to the secret-writer who can't buy presents for the second year in a row? Maybe it's part of God's plan!


-----Email-----

Is there a way I could send money? I am an atheist but I LOVE Christmas and want everyone to feel the same!


-----Email-----

I too would like to send money to the person who cannot afford Christmas presents for her children. I am Jewish and don't earn a lot but I cannot imagine these kids waking up to no presents!


-----Email-----

I have never been more sickened on this site to see that someone who was offering to raise and love an unwanted child gets hate mail, but the person who can't afford gifts for their existing child gets offers of money and gift cards.

Nenhum comentário: